- Working with the marketing team, sales department, business analysts, outside vendors and end users to create strong materials for both general educational and direct sales functions
- Maintaining and updating a variety of calendars and other tracking devices encompassing a vast array of projects, initiatives and ideas
- Contributing to creative discussions with flair and enthusiasm
- Working with a variety of software programs utilized in the day-to-day management of the department
- Cultivating an understanding of the different tactical and strategic language, imagery and approaches required by our versatile markets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Marketing experience/internship(s) a plus
- Skilled in Excel and MS Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. But what about Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company-sponsored social outing.
Big Ass Solutions, a perennial honoree among Kentucky’s “Best Places to Work,” offers employees excellent pay and a challenging and rewarding work environment. Add to that the bonuses and career opportunities that come from fast and profitable growth, and you can understand why the company boasts an 88 percent employee retention rate.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Solutions is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.