Big Ass interns don’t fetch coffee, make copies or staple papers. You’ll be an integral part of Big Ass Solutions’ marketing department, assisting our various teams in driving the company’s value proposition through all types of materials — direct marketing, advertising, public relations, design, video and more. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated his/her ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once. You must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Setting up and automating direct marketing and advertising campaigns
- Trafficking advertisements
- Tracking marketing campaign results
- Reviewing targeted publications for relevant articles
- Assisting in market research studies and analyzing results
- Promoting product awards
- Coordinating photo shoots
- Proven ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn new processes
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion
- Must be comfortable and professional conducting customer interviews over the phone and in person
- Total domination of the written word
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. But what about Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company-sponsored social outing.
Big Ass Solutions, a perennial honoree among Kentucky’s “Best Places to Work,” offers employees excellent pay and a challenging and rewarding work environment. Add to that the bonuses and career opportunities that come from fast and profitable growth, and you can understand why the company boasts an 88 percent employee retention rate.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Solutions is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.