- Collaborates in the creative design and video production process (live action and animations).
- Produce video and animations (conceptualization, shooting and editing) quickly and effectively.
- Creates high-end graphic packages for video.
- Expert editing skills.
- Expert photography skills (video and still).
- Excellent grasp of typography, color and composition.
- Researches and writes scripts.
- Creates compelling storyboards quickly.
- Manages multiple live action and animation projects.
- Travels frequently.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in motion graphics, editing, and videography.
- Please submit three samples of your work along with your application for review.
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. But what about Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company-sponsored social outing.
Big Ass Solutions, a perennial honoree among Kentucky’s “Best Places to Work,” offers employees excellent pay and a challenging and rewarding work environment. Add to that the bonuses and career opportunities that come from fast and profitable growth, and you can understand why the company boasts an 88 percent employee retention rate.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Solutions is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.