As one of the largest privately held agencies in the US, Scoppechio provides strategic services to an important portfolio of clients in healthcare, restaurant, retail, consumer products and b2b verticals. We also provide an important Total Market practice delivering smart solutions to brands that target key market segments, particularly Hispanic. Our goal is to generate sales through programs that effectively build relationships between customers and brands through awareness, engagement and ongoing conversation. Our alchemy is bold creative driven by smart strategy and well-defined kpi’s that produce a maximum roi for our clients. All of this happens in a culture that places a premium on people, ideas and an ultimately satisfying work environment that is consistently viewed as a best place to work.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to Developing:
- Stand-Alone Landing Pages
- CMS Tools Updated and Management
- iMedia Development
- Build/Integration with existing platforms
- Experience with CMS Tools
- Familiarity with online transaction processing and Oracle ADF a plus.
- Must show working knowledge of UX/UI and responsive design best practices.
- Moderate design experience
- Self-Motivated – Independent project management experience
- Problem Solver – Proactive in bring new solutions forward and partnering with cross-functional teams on the best way to approach
Experience with Kanban environment might be beneficial.
To Apply: Email your resume to Careers@Scoppechio.com