A person in the designer position creates compelling, original designs for both print and interactive platforms ranging from logos and brochures to websites and interface applications. A designer is able to translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen/page layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
Someone who is self-motivated and wants to influence your own development. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- Least two years of design experience.
- Strong and flexible skills in visual design and interaction design.
- Work well under deadlines.
- Dependable and ready to be involved.
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- A passion for creating award winning work that impacts client success.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
To apply please send your resume and samples of your work to Shatterbox.