Zeon Chemicals, L.P.
Leadership, Innovation, Solutions, Zeon Chemicals is the leading developer and supplier of innovative polymers, including synthetic elastomers and specialty chemicals and other selected products used in countless applications worldwide. We develop superior elastomers for the hottest parts of automotive engines, polymers for longer lasting laser printer rolls, synthetic rubber to survive oil wells’ most aggressive fluids and cyclo-olefin plastics for today’s advanced medical and electronic applications.
- Develop and implement comprehensive market communications strategy for promotion of ZEON’s brands with primary end markets in Americas, China, + SE Asia.
- Develop and implement strategy for use of professional social media channels (LinkedIn, YouTube. Etc.) for promotion of ZEON’s brands.
- Upgrade ZEON’s digital properties and realize sustained improvement in key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement 1-to-1 market communications programs leveraging web visitor data and salesforce.com data
- Develop and implement OEM-directed market communications tactics including lunch-and-learns, etc.
- Manage all aspects of ZEON’s tradeshow participation from evaluation of which shows to exhibit at => messaging => execution => pre-show promotion and post-show activities => hand-off to sales team.
- Develop score card to measure effectiveness of market communications spend vs results (demonstrable cause-and-effect)
- Participate in Business Teams to ensure close alignment of business objectives (new product intros; application push) <=> market communication activities
- Manage 3rd party ad agency and external vendors on execution, budget compliance, and results assessment. Review vendor performance. Initiate alternative vendor assessment + make proposal for any vendor changes.
- Manage all market communication spend.
Min. 5-yr experience at either B2B ad agency in Account Services role working for clients in B2B products space (ideally: chemicals/polymer/industrial fluids/automotive components/plastic).
- Min 5-yr experience as Market Communications / Advertising Specialist working for company that makes raw materials (ideally: chemicals/polymer/industrial fluids/automotive components/plastics).
- Proven track record of development of comprehensive market communications strategy from concept —> implementation —> execution —> results assessment involving digital, print, and tradeshow elements.
- Experience to work with 3rd party ad agency including plan development, implementation, budget compliance + performance evaluation
- Experience in 1-to-1 market communications tactics with demonstrated track record of results, ideally with use of CRM system (salesforce.com, etc.)
- Casual knowledge of common terminology used to describe materials and their technical performance.
- Experience with implementing and executing use of social media with target audience of Engineers/Scientists.
- Experience to manage market communications spend budgets in excess of $350k per year.
Zeon offers growth opportunities, a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits program. Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision action employer. Zeon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.zeonchemicals.com